As the online gambling industry is increasing, more and more players can move towards the casino industry, as it has become a great way to generate money. However, this is not simple to determine players’ success rates while playing online casinos. That’s why; here are some ways to measure success when you play an online casino.
List of essential KPIs for online casinos players
The different types of metrics to help measure the success of your playing online casino includes-
Money related KPIs
Money-related KPIs will show your casino profile in a cut and clear way.
- Gross gaming revenue: A player can calculate it by subtracting the total winning sum from the total betting sum. Through this indicator, you can determine the revenue earned in online casinos.
- Net gaming revenue: This indicator reflects the amount of money a player has earned from an online casino after cutting all the costs. These expenses include commission payables, bonuses, affiliate partners, and more.
- NGR to deposits: this indicator reflects how much revenue the players will generate from the deposits.
- Bet to deposit: It determines the ratio of bets from the amount the player deposits at an online casino.
This indicator is all about the players in the online casino game. This metric is used to divide the players based on the KPIs.
- Conversion rate: This rate determines the number of targeted people interested in online casinos and the number of people who have placed bets. It helps in determining the traffic at online casinos.
- Churn rate: It is the percentage of players who have stopped their activities at online casinos.
- Bounce rate: This indicator determines the number of people who have paid their visit to online casinos.
- The lifetime value of the players: this indicator determines the total amount of profit generated from the players.
With these factors, a player can easily calculate the KPIs at online casinos. This KPI determines the player’s success rate.